- Suitable for both shod and unshoed horses.
- Free of nails, avoiding the continuous deterioration of the hoof.
- Use even when the horse's hoof is wet and without a shoe, with a very simple and fast installation, without the need for help.
- Its shock absorbing design is beneficial for the horse's joints, avoiding twisting.
- Maximum protection of the heel, pastern and bulb.
- New design that allows the hoof to adapt to the sole, promoting natural blood flow.
1 . Fully open the shoe, undoing the side Velcro fasteners and releasing the upper grip tape.
2. Clean the horse's hoof properly and insert the shoe.
3 . Adjust the shoe to the hoof and close the side velcro fasteners to prevent it from coming off when resting the foot.
4 . Adjust the lateral velcro to the maximum with the leg supported.
5 . Pass the front fastening tape in front of the pastern, adjusting it correctly without over-tightening. IMPORTANT: Do not tighten the upper strap as far as it will go.
6 . Check that everything is adjusted.
All orders ship from our New York warehouse.
Free ground UPS or first class USPS will be offered on shipments within the contiguous U.S. with a purchase value over USD $100.00 except for extra large items. To qualify for free shipping, orders must ship together on the same day to the same address within the continental US. Orders to Alaska, Puerto Rico and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping
For expedited shipping, contact firstname.lastname@example.org after your order is placed.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.