ThinLine Basic English Saddle Pads White Horse Half Pad ThinLine (3/16″, 4.8mm)
100E-W-TRIMMEDRegular price $100.00 Save $-100.00
Basic English Saddle Pads are Pure ThinLine performance foam.
Designed to be used over your daily pad and under your saddle.
- Ultimate protection for both horse and rider’s back.
- Protection for riders back.
- Perfect for custom and well-fitting saddles, really thin to not compromise a well-fitting saddle.
- It provides maximum shock absorption without altering saddle fit or rider feel.
- Improves rider equitation.
- Tailored and discrete.
- Open-cell technology creates 100% breathability.
- Product durability – this horse saddle pad English can last up to 7-10 years.
- Supple, it molds for a custom fit when warmed to body temperature.
- Non-slip Properties.
- Two shapes – Half pad and Contour pad.
- Two thicknesses – ThinLine+Plus(1/4″) and ThinLine(3/16″).
- ThinLine Half (3/16″) pad available with border trimmed, or untrimmed.
- ThinLine (3/16″) Contour pad available untrimmed.
- Please see the sizing tab at bottom of the page for measurements.
Why should you purchase a basic ThinLine pad instead of a shimmable ThinLine Pad?
You have a well fitting saddle that does not require shimming.
$ Price and Longevity– The ThinLine foam will remain functional for 7-10 years, depending on use. Basic pads will cost you less than $1.00 per month.
Versatility– Basic pads may be placed over any other saddle pad and may be used on multiple horses.
Maintenance– Basic performance foam saddle pads require no care or washing.